Oatmeal Recipe For Your Diet
Updated: Jun 26, 2020
For years, oatmeal has been the best breakfast option; not only for the gym goers but also for the general people, the main reason for it being the high fiber content as well as it is one of the primary sources of complex carbohydrates. So for all my readers who don't have their recipe of oatmeal can read this blog till the last and customize accordingly to make a unique recipe as per their choice.
Oatmeal is a great meal option when it comes to loading fibers and carbohydrates in your diet. Oats are rich in antioxidants and also help controlling blood sugar. Oats have also been rated as one of the most consumed breakfasts across the globe. Oats are a perfect option in both cases, either when consumed for losing weight or for gaining weight.
Here is our take on preparing your oatmeal to serve the purpose of health as well as taste.
Ingredients for preparing oatmeal:-
For gaining weight - 90 gm Oats, 250 ml Milk, Nuts, 1 spoon Peanut Butter, Berries, 1 scoop Protein Powder, Fruits, Artificial Sweeteners
For losing weight - 50-60 gm oats, 250 ml Non-fat milk or water, nuts, 1/2 spoon Peanut Butter, Berries, 1 scoop Protein Powder, Fruits, Cinnamon.
Procedure for cooking on a Gas stove, Induction or Hubtop:-
1) Boil the milk in a saucepan say around for 2 minutes on a high flame
2) Lower the flame of the stove, and now add the oats into it
3) Stir the mixture well, and allow the oats to cook in the milk, this will take around 4-5 minutes
4) Keep heating the mixture, until the texture of the mixture turns thick and has little or no milk left in the saucepan
5) Now let it cool for 2 minutes, and then pour it out onto a serving plate, add the ingredients and toppings as per your body goals, and make sure you enjoy eating it.
Procedure for cooking in a Microwave:-
1) Mix the oats and milk in a bowl and stir it thoroughly
2) Place the bowl inside the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes
3) Take out the mixture, and stir thoroughly to absorb any left liquid content
4) Now add your ingredients and toppings, and enjoy eating your oatmeal.
If you have any special recipes for preparing your oatmeal, please write to us in the comment section, and if you have any doubts about anything related to fitness, Tatva Fitness team is always onboard for you. Right now we are running a 20% discount on our 90-days transformation programs to build muscle, lose fat, and even both. Click here to check them out.
If you have any questions, suggestions, ideas let me know your views here, or on my social media handles.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tatvabodh_arya/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tatvabodharya/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tatvabodh.arya
Email - Aryatatvabodh@gmail.com
Stay happy and stay healthy!