Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has been a dominant part of a nutritive lifestyle especially in cooking and medical remedy. As the name suggests Apple Cider Vinegar is extracted from the apples but the addition of yeast in it turns the sugar present in the juice into alcohol. Over time apple cider vinegar has proved itself as an effective solution in several health issues. So lets quickly dive into the mainstream content and get to know more about apple cider vinegar.
In older days, apple cider was considered as a medicinal product and was thus used in the manufacturing of several medicinal solutions. It has shown its worth in the weight-loss process, and also associated clauses like Diabetes, and gastric issues. In the past, it was used to treat sore throat and varicose veins. It can also be used in cooking and dressing of the food. You would have seen two different types of apple cider vinegar one that is crystal clear while others that contain a cloudy appearance, the one with the cloudy appearance is raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered and the cloudy substance is known as the mother.
Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. It Aids In Weight Loss - For long people have been using Apple Cider Vinegar with their weight-loss regime, but there has been no clear research that strongly supports this practice wholely. But what it actually does is that it creates a sensation of being full, and thus you end up consuming lesser calories. There have been researched studies that show apple cider vinegar can work to reduce belly fat. It also works in weight loss by reducing blood sugar levels. Using ACV with proper nutrition and workout routine can definitely help in weight loss effectively.
2. Helps In Managing Blood Sugar Levels - Apple Cider Vinegar has helped people in managing their blood sugar levels, and also showed signs of improvement with Type-II diabetes. Researches have shown that its consumption with carbohydrate meal reduces the spike in blood sugar levels by 15-20%. By reducing the sugar level it also eradicates the chances of several chronic diseases that are caused by high blood sugar levels.
3. Helps In Digestion - There have been several instances showing that apple cider vinegar can be instrumental in improving digestion levels. It helps in eradicating issues like heartburn, and also reduces the possibility of bloating. In the absence of acids, food items are not properly broken inside and nutrients are not properly extracted, thus apple cider vinegar helps in this.
4. Kills Bacteria - Apple cider vinegar has proved out to be an effective solution in killing pathogens including bacteria. It was used for disinfecting wounds and treating basic fungal diseases in the past. Due to its ability to kill bacteria, it is also used as a food preservative. Results have shown that using diluted apple cider vinegar can also help in treating acne as well as it can also be used as a cheaper facewash.
5. Boosts Hair and Skin Health - Apart from other benefits apple cider vinegar can also improve hair and skin health in humans. It is a common go-to option in conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin because human skin is a little acidic and thus apple cider vinegar goes fairly ok with it. It is also used in treating and soothing sunburn. There have been pieces of evidence where apple cider vinegar helped in reducing dandruff and also helps the hair in retaining moisture.
Dosage and Ways of Consumption
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as an effective option in cooking and dressing of the food thus one medium of its consumption can be via foods.
For general consumption - Make a solution of 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 100-250 ml of water, and drink it post your meals. There has been no clear information about the dosages of apple cider vinegar in researches but I would personally suggest you start with a lower amount may be 5-20 ml and relatively increase it with time.
What You Need To Know
Though apple cider vinegar has turned out to be beneficial in many health and food classes there are not very much researches in this field to back it. Consumption in lesser amount is must tick the option for all the beginners, try not consuming a lot of it just for the fabricated health benefits. The final word from my side will be you can definitely use apple cider vinegar for all the above-listed health benefits, but don't stick to it as the only option.
If you are looking to buy apple cider vinegar you can use my link to buy the same.
I hope the article was relatable to the theme, and if you have any questions you can post them in the comment section of the forum section of the website. You can also reach out to me via my social handles mentioned below.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tatvabodh_arya/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tatvabodharya/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tatvabodh.arya
Email - Aryatatvabodh@gmail.com