Essential Supplements For Fat-Loss - Complete supplement stack
Supplements, undoubtedly have a great impact on the body, irrespective of its connection with any body goals. Supplements are good for both the cases, either gaining muscles or losing body fat. They notonly help you enhance the results, but also makes it relatively easier to achieve them. If you are on a fat-loss routine or planning to enter into one such every single line of this blog is valuable for you. Just take a chill, relax, and keep reading.
Supplements have powered people with both product results and mental motivation that losing fat and turning fit is easy. I have been using supplements for some good time now, and no doubt I suggest it to my clients too, they are not as harming as theorised or blamed. Today I will be sharing with you the major supplements you need in the process of fat/loss to effectively carry on the process.
The Supplements are: -
1) Whey Protein – Whey protein is like a modern-day Messiah for all the athletes, who want to sustain in their long fitness journey. It is a liquid part of the milk left while converting the milk into cheese. Whey forms the 20% by-product. The taste of a whey protein is the same as that of dried milk powder but is mixed with other flavoring agents to get the required taste. Whey is the fastest acting protein, and thus is mostly preferred, as the recovery of broken tissues is comparatively faster with it. Whey protein is of three types depending upon the concentration:
Concentrate: Contains a protein percentage of around 65-80% contains some lactose and fat and has the best flavor.
Isolate: 90% protein, or higher; contains less lactose and fat and lacks some beneficial nutrients found in whey protein concentrate. It is used muscle mass.
Hydrolyzed: It has a fast-absorbing quality. It causes a 28–43% greater spike in insulin levels than isolate.
“In this shredding phase, we will prefer Whey Isolate over all other whey forms
The Benefits of Whey Protein are:-
1 It helps the body in filling the protein margin, quicker and in an efficient way.
2 Whey has a fast-absorbing nature and helps in the easy repair of broken-down muscle fibers during the workout; this factor makes Whey the most suited post-workout protein-rich drink.
Dosage and Timings:- Talking about the dosage, the general amount falls around 1-2 scoops(30gm scoop) depending upon the need and the protein mark. In some cases, the amount can be raised to
complete the protein mark. The best suited time for consuming a whey protein is post-workout, as it helps in easy absorption of protein. Apart from this, it can be consumed as a shake at any time.
2. Casein Protein:- Casein Protein is also a milk-based protein but what differs it from the
whey protein is that it is a slow-digesting, unlike whey which is fast digesting. Casein prevents the
muscle-breakdown for a longer period, thus it is generally consumed at night.
Benefits of Casein in Shredding:-
1. It enables the body to fill the protein mark, which is necessary
2. It helps in preventing the breakdown of muscle rapidly
Dosage and Timings:- The dosage for casein intake can be around 1-2 scoops per day.
3. L- Carnitine:- It plays a predominant role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells' mitochondria. Your body can produce L-carnitine out of the amino acids lysine and
methionine. For getting in a good amount of carnitine you can increase the intake
Benefits of Carnitine in Shredding:-
1. Since it uses fat cells for energy, it promotes fat loss.
2. It also helps the mental boosting post-workouts.
Dosage and Timings:- The dosage for carnitine intake can be around 500 mg per day.
Fat Burners - Thermogenic supplements contain natural ingredients designed to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning. Thermogenic supplements include caffeine, green tea, capsaicin, and other plant extracts.
Benefits of Fat Burners:-
1. It enhances the process of fat burning by increasing the metabolic rates.
2. Last but not least, it warms ups the body from inside and makes it a sweat releasing process.
Dosage and Timings:- The dosage falls around 1 capsule pre-workout. “You can take either L-carnitine or Fat Burners”
4. BCAA - Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA is the combination of three essential amino acids which are not produced by the body, that makes its consumption in the form of supplement compulsory. The three essential amino acids are Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine. The special part about the BCAA is that it gets directly absorbed in the muscle rather than other amino acids which gets absorbed in the liver.
Benefits of BCAA :-
1. BCAA enhances performance during workouts by reducing fatigue levels during the sessions.
2. Leucine present in BCAA helps in the synthesis of protein in the body, which repairs broken tissue.
3. BCAA have shown benefits in reducing mucle soreness, as well as preventing muscle loss.
Dosage and Timings:- Talking about the dosage, the mark falls somewhere between 5 to 10 grams a day, and can be raised as per the workout standards. The appropriate time for taking a BCAA is intra-
This is my list of essential supplements, that I personally use and advice people to use if they are right on the financial side. I have been training people for some cool time now, and as a trainer I can suggest they can be totally used if you know the consumption technique and dosage. I am rolling out a new series of transformation program post COVID-19 you can opt for the same by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reaching out to me via my social handles.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tatvabodh_arya/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tatvabodharya/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tatvabodh.arya
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit, and Stay Safe
Some Suggestions for the Supplements:-
a) Optimum Nutrition - https://amzn.to/3fyz5XG
b) Muscleblaze - https://amzn.to/2ZuazRX
c) My Protein - https://amzn.to/2Dyu17t
a) ASITIS - https://amzn.to/3fs3VkE
b) Muscleblaze - https://amzn.to/3j4Mith
a) ASITIS - https://amzn.to/3fs3VkE
b) Scivation - https://amzn.to/2ZqdLxT (Best)